Re: UUNet Offer New Protection Against DDoS

  • From: Stephen Perciballi
  • Date: Wed Mar 03 13:35:24 2004

To the best of my knowledge, MCI/UUNET ~was~ the first to implement this.  I've
been using it for well over a year now.

The community is 701:9999.  Any route you tag with that community gets dropped
accross the entire 701 edge.  Feel free to contact support and tell them you
want to setup the blackhole community if you are having any troubles.

[Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 08:34:00AM -0800]
Andy Ellifson Inscribed these words...