Re: Possibly yet another MS mail worm

  • From: John Palmer
  • Date: Mon Mar 01 12:19:51 2004

In this case, it is the IDIOIT users. You tell them time and time again DONT CLICK ON ATTACHMENTS
UNLESS SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS SENDING IT AND TELLS YOU IN ADVANCE THEY ARE
SENDING IT.

The problem is dumb users who DONT LISTEN. This is mostly the office crowd.

The real imbeciles are people operating a broadband connection without a license. Letting a
computer illeterate, typical beer guzzling, porno hunting hick have a computer with a
DSL/cable connection should be a capital offense. Those are where most of the
zombies are located.  When you use words like "attachment" and '.exe' with them, their
eyes just sort of glaze over. "Hey, all I do is point and click and it just works". We need
to cleanse the gene pool of these kinds, or at least take away their dsl connections.