Re: Level 3 statement concerning 2/23 events (nothing to see, movealong)

  • From: Pete Templin
  • Date: Wed Feb 25 10:23:33 2004

If an IP-based system lets you see the status of the 23 hospitals in San Antonio graphically, perhaps overlaid with near-real-time traffic conditions, I'd rather use it as primary and telephone as secondary.

Counting on it? No. Gaining usability from it? You betcha.

Brian Knoblauch wrote:

If you're counting on IP (a "best attempt" protocol) for critical
data, you've got a serious design flaw in your system...