Re: Level 3 statement concerning 2/23 events (nothing to see, move along)

  • From: Colin Neeson
  • Date: Tue Feb 24 18:48:11 2004

Because, in the the grand scale scheme of things, it's really not that important.

No one died because of it, the normal, everyday events of the world went on,
unaffected by a Level 3 outage...

Might be nice to know what happened, but my life will certainly not be less interesting by not having that knowledge...

-colin.