Spam and the Law Conference Presentations Available (including Audio)

  • From: Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
  • Date: Sun Feb 22 03:13:42 2004

All,

The proceedings of last month's Spam and the Law conference are now available through us. They are available as individual sessions, or you can get the entire conference (broken out into individual sessions). Each presentation includes the full audio of the speaker's presentation (and the quality is excellent - our sound guy did a superb job), along with any handouts, PowerPoints, etc..

There is a 25% discount for list members (only! Please don't share the discount link! If you want to tell someone about the availability of the proceedings, please just give them our website address at http://www.isipp.com)

To get the discount, use this link: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=68216
It will redirect you to our site, and when you check out it will automatically apply the discount.

Anne