RE: Verizon clients DOS own site?

  • From: Wayne Gustavus (nanog)
  • Date: Fri Feb 20 22:50:52 2004

Calling the NOC numbers available via the puck.nether.net site would be a
good start (info recently updated from older Bell Atlantic references).

This sounds like part of the support tools installed as part of the VOL
setup discs.  I'll fwd info onto VOL to confirm, though website IS valid
(perhaps there is an issue interacting w/ VPN setup).

> Any input is welcome.
>
> Thanks,

np

Wayne Gustavus, CCIE #7426