Re: Anti-spam System Idea

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Sun Feb 15 23:22:37 2004

This topic has been consistently ruled off-topic for NANOG by Merit's staff.
Please respect those of us who don't want to hear about spam here.

For those interested, the IRTF's ASRG is actively studying anti-spam
techniques and I'm sure they'd be interested in hearing all of your ideas
(after you verify they haven't been tried before).
http://www.irtf.org/charters/asrg.html

Stephen Sprunk        "Stupid people surround themselves with smart
CCIE #3723           people.  Smart people surround themselves with
K5SSS         smart people who disagree with them."  --Aaron Sorkin