RE: Anti-spam System Idea

  • From: Tim Thorpe
  • Date: Sat Feb 14 15:23:36 2004

I can look at virus code, see how its written what it does to the machines
ect and "crack" their entry points and scan as well, I think the system
could be adapted to scan and pre-emptivly block potential hostile hosts. To
have passwords / port knocking schemes you have to code them, all you have
to do to break it is read the code ;). (its not THAT simple but it covers
the point I think.)