Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine-a 1-RU

  • From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
  • Date: Fri Feb 13 16:29:32 2004

	Hello All ,  Is anyone using this product in in production ?
	I have a customer who is in a crunch for time & is unable to put
	any sugnificant resources together to build one from scratch .
	Please reply off list & I'll summarize .  Tia ,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 3542 Broken Yoke Dr. |  Give me Linux  |
       | [email protected] | Billings , MT. 59105 |   only  on  AXP |