Re: question on ptr rr

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Tue Feb 10 12:47:39 2004

Randy Bush wrote:

btw, i did give you a cursory answer to this.  and i asked if you
would provide some data.
After all the filters that I use were applied - 682 unique IP addresses, with no rDNS sent at least 6124 legitimate (assumed legitimate as not caught by my filters) emails in the period from Feb 2 to Feb 10.

This box hosts mail for two large linux lists. And hosts my email, and email for my parents and a few friends. I and my friends are subscribed to various local linux and other mailing lists - several of which have no rDNS.

srs