NTIA/DoC public comment period

  • From: Tony Hain
  • Date: Tue Feb 10 10:06:35 2004

As I mentioned yesterday, the DoC is looking for public comment on IPv6.
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/reports.html

Specifically toward the end they ask:
In some instances, government has responded to concerns over potential
"chicken and egg" problems by playing an active role in the introduction of
certain products and services, such as FM radio and HDTV.  We request
comment on how the deployment of IPv6 compares to other standards-based
technology transitions and whether IPv6 presents the same or similar
concerns that warrant government action.

If you have opinions, be sure to send them by March 8.

Tony