Re: [IP] VeriSign prepares to relaunch "Site Finder" -- calls

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Tue Feb 10 03:43:32 2004

At 08:51 PM 2/9/2004, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
till such time as resolver patches in existence are modified if necessary to cope with the new edition of sitefinder.
Suresh,

You clearly aren't having enough fun playing Whack-A-Mole with spammers, now you get to play Whack-A-Mole with Verisign too!

jc

--

p.s. Please do not cc me on replies to the list. Please reply to the list only, or to me only (as you prefer) but not to both.