Re: [IP] VeriSign prepares to relaunch "Site Finder" -- callstechnologists "biased"

If they give us 90 days headstart, by the time its supposed to start
it'd be blocked everywhere and Microsoft and Netscape would have released
a fix to redirect users to the page of their choice. If 90 days is not
enough to release such updates to software, lawyers can make sure its
delayed in court long enough so that everyone is ready to block it.

But I don't think we need to spend OUR resources to create application
workaround for the problem that does not need to exist in the first place!