Peering BOF VII - Peering Personals is Full

  • From: William B. Norton
  • Date: Thu Feb 05 11:56:21 2004

Hi all -

At this point the Peering Personals part of the Peering BOF is full - please do not send any more RSVPs.

Since there was confusion over this point the last time, there is no need to RSVP to *attend* the Peering BOF, only to participate in the Peering Personals during the second half of the BOF. That is the part where Peering Coordinators introduce themselves with a screen behind them indicating where they peer, their AS#, e-mail address, etc. This is the part of the BOF where we can not (for time reasons) fit anymore speakers.

I could use a couple people though to help manage the logistics (and security ;-)) for the opening "Great Debate" on "Restrictive Peering Policies; Makes Business Sense vs. Counter-productive" however. Send me an e-mail if you can help. Also, if you think there are some key questions that need to be answered by the debaters, or further comments or suggestions regarding the BOF, I'd love to hear them as well.

See you all in Miami -

Bill