Unbelievable Spam.

  • From: Ejay Hire
  • Date: Mon Feb 02 16:06:35 2004

Personally, I don't like spam, but I tolerate the messages
that slip through to my mailbox as a penalty for my own
laziness in not tightening down my spam rules.  Today I got
one that I couldn't believe.

--snip--
Spam Hosting - from 20$ per mounth.
Fraud Hosting - from 30$ per mounth.
Stoln Credit Cards, Fake ID, DL's.
Spam For free only from 1.02.2004 to 5.02.2004.
--snip--

It's just wrong in my opinion, and exacerbated by the fact
that it was spammend to our abuse account.  Their /24 just
fell off of my piece of the internet.  Have I just been
blind to this all along, or are the spammers getting bolder?

-Ejay