Need abuse contact for Yahoo Hostinng

  • From: Christopher X. Candreva
  • Date: Mon Feb 02 12:39:11 2004

Sorry to bother the list, but if anyone from Yahoo is listening,

There is an credit card stealing web site hosted by Yahoo.  Complaints to
[email protected], as usual for complaints about their hosting, are returned
days later saysing "Sorry, we can't do anything since this spam didn't come
through Yahoo.:

Please contact me directly for a copy of the scam e-mail and the idiotic
Yahoo abuse response.

If [email protected] is not the correct address, then this really should
be added to the whois record for your hosting netblocks.

Chris Candreva  -- [email protected] -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/