Re: Did Wanadoo, French ISP, block access to SCO?

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Sun Feb 01 17:40:54 2004

Mike Tancsa wrote:

Have any other ISPs taken similar action?
Not here.  The only thing different I did was
ndc querylog
tail -f /var/log/daemon | grep www.sco.com

on my recursive servers and I have been .... underwhelmed by the output

Maybe SCO just got overwhelmed by the requests by the people who are curious if
the site is still up and they were not prepared to serve more than the average lawsuit-
interested number of hits they do by default? Call it a socially engineered DDoS.

Pete