Re: www.sco.com no longer has an DNS A record

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Sun Feb 01 05:53:19 2004

> > Odd ....it does not resolve for me. http://www.sco.com
>
> Not being involved I'd guess SCO is adding/removing the record as the
> attack waxes and wanes? Trying to keep the number of attackers bouncing
> around some?

So, SCO has accused ISPs of dropping its traffic and has not made any effort to
work with the community on this. Seems they want to take care of this all by
themselves and have no interest in whatever assistance may have been available
from the community.

With that in mind, I'm wondering why folks are bothering to care?!

Steve