Re: Impending (mydoom) DOS attack

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Sat Jan 31 20:12:52 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:48:13 CST, "Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr." <[email protected]>  said:

> The analysis works if that was the word "less".

D'oh! ;)

> I doubt that the length of 3 is important.  Based on my past
> experience "Then 3 weeks later" can be replaced by "Some time later when
> the cold is gone".

Locally, I'm looking at a low of 7F tonight, with wind chills well below
zero, and the National Weather Service says Monday night we have "freezing
rain, with snow and sleet north of Highway 460".  Great, I live 2 blocks
*south* of 460..

Anybody got recommendations on warm places that have good bandwidth to
the beach? :)