Re: reminder ipv4 allocation 83/8 (IANA to RIPE-NCC)

  • From: Rob Thomas
  • Date: Sat Jan 31 14:59:45 2004

Hi, NANOGers.

] i just want to remind you, that IANA has allocated an new
] block in november 2003 (83/8).

We removed 83/8 from our sundry bogon projects on 16 NOV 2003.  We
recommend the Bogon route-server project for folks as an automated
way of updating these filters.  Please visit the following URL for
more details:

   <http://www.cymru.com/BGP/bogon-rs.html>

You do not have to be an ISP or a large enterprise network to peer
with the bogon route-servers.  We are happy to help you to filter
the prefixes provided by the bogon route-servers.

Thanks,
Rob, for Team Cymru.
--
Rob Thomas