Re: Verizon mail troubles

  • From: Chris Adams
  • Date: Thu Jan 29 18:17:00 2004

Once upon a time, Alon Tirosh <[email protected]> said:
> We put a move order in with VZ for June 12, then rescheduled to July 12
> (we were moving across the st.) of this year.

On the subject of moves, I will have to offer some praise for BellSouth.
When we moved our NOC about half a mile down the street last year, they
brought someone in to manage their part, did a full circuit inventory
(against 3 databases and the table of index cards at the CO), and then
the night of the move there were several people at the CO and two techs
on site.  The BellSouth move manager, our BellSouth technical support
contact, and our BellSouth sales rep were with us throughout the night
(our sales rep helped load racks onto and off the truck even and the
techs helped out moving stuff around as well).

We only had one problem: one T3 had the TX and RX backwards (and that
was because they had had to move something after testing it and missed
re-testing it).

--
Chris Adams <[email protected]>