Re: MS is vulnerable

  • From: Martin Hepworth
  • Date: Thu Jan 29 12:13:17 2004

Actually, since I got my first Mac last year, I've been barking up and down about how amazing it is. I told everyone I sold every PC I ever owned because I could do it all on my powerbook. They are all jealous. I had XP for my email, visio and word, *nix for my geek router & perl stuff, another PC for my audio production stuff. All gone. All I have now is a 17" Powerbook. It's all I'll ever need. Well, no -- it's not. When I need something for music, I'll get a G5. Plain and simple, I will never own a PC again.
Of course the Powerbook will do all music stuff as well (unless you need the PCI based add in cards for protools!).

Got a colleague who swapped hi twin 1GHZ PC for a 17" powerbook to do his video editing side business. Guess wot - the powerbook works much much better than his w2k based system!!

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.