Re: Misplaced flamewar... WAS: RE: in case nobody else noticed it, there was a mail worm released today

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Wed Jan 28 12:24:43 2004

RedHAT do not allow to run an attachment, even if attachment wish to be
runned - it uses 'x' flag which is not attachment's attribute. Linus useers
are niot Administrator's, so virus can not infect the whole system,... Etc
etc....

(Why RedHAT? It is the worst Lunux amongs all. Use SuSe or Mandrake).