How does one reach a human being at Yahoo?

  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
  • Date: Wed Jan 28 10:28:03 2004

A friend of mine died suddenly over the holidays, his bio is here
http://triballaw.wabanaki.net/archives/000030.html

He had some lists hosted by Yahoo, a native grad student list in
particular, which I'm informed by someone who should be next as
its manager, is no longer accessible.

Basically, I need someone with clue at Yahoo who can roll up a tar
ball of one or more indian (feathers, not dots) mailing lists and
put it where I can move it to tribally operated unix boxen.

Contact clue greatly appreciated.

Eric