Re: sniffer/promisc detector

  • From: Gerald
  • Date: Fri Jan 16 18:05:08 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Gerald wrote:

> Subject says it all. Someone asked the other day here for sniffers. Any
> progress or suggestions for programs that detect cards in promisc mode or
> sniffing traffic?

I should probably mention that I've already started looking at antisniff.
I was hoping to find something that was currently maintained and still
free while I investigate antisniff's capabilities. Or if there is more
than one commercial one best bang for buck suggestions.

Thanks to those who pointed it out to me again though.

Gerald