Re: Looking for power metering equipment...

  • From: Mark E. Mallett
  • Date: Thu Jan 15 12:01:01 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 11:40:54AM -0500, [email protected] wrote:
> Do you know a model number?  I can't seem to find anything like this on
> radioshack.com.

(cc'd to nanog ..)

Shoot, I should have looked first.  I can't find it either.  I found
the note from January 2003 where I heard about it, and it said:

    http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5+F008%5F021%5F003%5F000&product%5Fid=63%2D1152

    or just go to radioshack.com and search for watt meter (two words)
    under test equipment orwhatever..

    it says they're sold out online, so I don't know if they discontinued
    it after not getting a lot of sales.

The last sentence is foreboding.

Sorry about that.

mm