Re: Contact from Google urgently needed

  • From: Will Yardley
  • Date: Wed Jan 14 15:11:45 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 03:04:02PM -0500, Eric L. Howard wrote:
> At a certain time, now past [Jan.14.2004-01:36:08PM -0500], [email protected] spake thusly:

> > If anyone on the list is employed by Google please contact me ASAP.
> > I've sent emails to [email protected] and haven't gotten a response.
> > There's nothing on the NOC list for Google.

> Don't know if you've got this issue resolved yet...but you might try any/one
> of these:

[ ARIN, domain whois and RADB contacts snipped... and in general, it's
probably impolite to post unmunged email addresses here, since I'm sure
Google probably gets enough spam to their various role accounts ]

I'll just say that on the few occasions I've had to contact Google about
one thing or another (generally via the contacts listed in the ARIN
whois), they've been helpful and responsive.

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."