Re: One Wilshire building / Downtown LA power failure?

  • From: Steve Thomas
  • Date: Tue Jan 13 17:40:30 2004

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 01:43:13PM -0800, Avleen Vig is rumored to have said:

> The Burbank area, 30 miles north of 1 Wilshire had a short power-out at
> around 1pm.
> Power returned at 1:02pm PT.
> Getting confirmation that it is spread further out around the LA area,
> at least out to Pasadena.

Here in Sherman Oaks, we had a "hiccup" at 1pm which didn't even last a second. There was a Dept. of Water & Power team working under the street on Ventura, just east of Sepulveda for a couple of hours, but I don't know if what they were doing is related.

--
"The graveyards are full of indispensable men."
- Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970)