Re: One Wilshire building / Downtown LA power failure?

  • From: Arman
  • Date: Tue Jan 13 17:06:06 2004

1 W is down and so is most of downtown LA.
We have a presence in 1 W and 530 West 6th Street are currently running on Generator power. This appears to be a large outage effecting most of downtown LA.

arman

Joel Perez wrote:

Yes they did lose power.
I have a presence there and I saw the hit on some of my equipment.
Not directly on my equipment but 2 of my POS circuits went down.
No word yet if they are still on Generator or not.

Regards,

Joel Perez <[email protected]>  | IP Engineer
http://www.ntera.net/          | Ntera
305.914.3412