RE: interesting new virus, maybe???

  • From: Brennan_Murphy
  • Date: Fri Jan 09 14:27:24 2004

Send it in to AVERT. It's free analysis and will give you
recommendations for how to deal with it:

https://www.webimmune.net/default.asp

...does require registration but again, it's free.

or email it in per instructions here:

http://vil.nai.com/vil/submit-sample.asp

other vendors may have similar mechanisms.