Re: Upcoming change to SOA values in .com and .net zones

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Thu Jan 08 12:51:56 2004

> >I worry especially when I can not clearly see a benefit to either cat
> >or mice.

[snip]

> If you are going to attack Verisign, at least pick a weak
> point to target with your attack.

Several public and several private manifestations of this so I'll
answer this one publically, then I am of out of the discussion.

In some parts of the English-speaking world, an expression of "worry"
or concern is not an "attack".

Asserting that a call for clarity is an attack, is in and of itself
a new cause for concern.