Re: Upcoming change to SOA values in .com and .net zones

  • From: Frank Louwers
  • Date: Thu Jan 08 08:28:01 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:43:40PM +0000, Ian Mason wrote:

> Whoops, here I sit with egg on my face. My excuse for misreading the date
> was it was late in the day here after a busy evening.
>
> I unreservedly apologize for my haste in condemning Verisign and withdraw
> my remarks.
>
> I shall now go and penitentially stand in the very heavy rain and wind that
> England is enjoying today.

I'll do the same (same weather in .be today :(() for irritating
randy :)

(Although I do know of some scripts that check the serial of the gltd
servers for things like monitoring new domains, deletes,...)

Kind Regards,
Frank Louwers

--
Openminds bvba                www.openminds.be
Tweebruggenstraat 16  -  9000 Gent  -  Belgium