RE: GSR, 7600, Juniper M?, oh my!

  • From: Jason Frisvold
  • Date: Wed Jan 07 15:06:50 2004

Ours dropped about 70% ...  And it's been steady ever since..  we've
added a large number of modems since that time as well...

Look into 'no cable-arp' as well ...  Basically, it prevents arp
broadcasts and that also had a major impact on the cpu utilization of
our CMTS's..

Jason Frisvold
Backbone Engineering Supervisor
Penteledata