Re: Paging RR.COM regarding ISP mail blockage

  • From: Adam 'Starblazer' Romberg
  • Date: Tue Dec 30 00:48:18 2003

> Would an RR security/spam rep please contact me via [email protected],
> [email protected] or by phone regarding this issue.   I have already mailed
> [email protected] and received an autoreply yesterday morning but have
> had no dialog with a human as of yet.

If they do not respond to you on that, you may want to call your local
TW office and talk to the abuse person there, that's what it took for them
to remove my IP block, and it was removed within 30 minutes (includes
propigation time)

Thanks

-a-
Adam 'Starblazer' Romberg     Appleton: 920-738-9032
System Administrator       Valley Fair: 920-968-7713
ExtremePC LLC    -=-  http://www.extremepcgaming.net