Re: African porn dialers, civil war and networks

  • From: Richard Cox
  • Date: Mon Dec 29 13:20:27 2003

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 04:42:06 -0800
Eric Kuhnke <[email protected]> wrote:

| Forwarded from the Risks digest (www.risks.org)
| By Brian King, Balancing Act's News Update 188 (21 Dec 2003)
| http://www.balancingact-africa.com

This is a serious fraud-related issue that my company has investigated
over the last few years.  The problems go a LOT deeper that the Risks
item would at first suggest, and I have sent a suitable note to the
original author.  Details are unquestionably off-topic for NANOG, so
if anyone here wants more details, private mail would be appropriate.

So far I have resisted all temptations to resubscribe to "Risks"!

--
Richard Cox