Re: a note to those who would automate their rejection notices

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Sat Dec 27 18:31:37 2003

Doug Luce wrote:

> I'm scared to death of false positives.

That is in and of itself scary.  What on earth is there about
computers and networks (assumptions:  Not connected to weapons,
weapon delivery systems or vehicles, or high-energy sources) that
would account for somebody being "scared to death"?

Gee whiz.  We are talking about email, right?

No if we are talking about "seriously annoyed" I guess that is OK as
long as it does not increase the abusive traffic I have to deal with.

But If I am going to send something that I really do want to be sure
gets delivered, I'll use Federal Express.