Re: MS's new antispam idea

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Sat Dec 27 00:31:17 2003

It's an interesting concept... Now spammers will use a noticeable portion of
the CPU on the boxes they've hijacked, instead of the currently virtually
unnoticable portion of the resources, so, in that sense, it might help identify
the owned boxes to their true owners.

However, I think Micr0$0ft could do much more to reduce SPAM if they simply
made their OS less 0wn-able.

Owen