Re: Out of office/vacation messages

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Fri Dec 26 19:28:53 2003

Pete Templin  writes on 12/26/2003 7:18 PM:
You're correct in saying that OOO messages from Exchange are offensive.  However, I don't think you should necessarily consider the subscriber as the offender - I for one have no choice in what email software is run at my corporate office.  Everyone in my corporate IT group is so busy continually justifying their existence and staking their ground that there's no chance that they'll switch platforms.
It is perfectly possible for a user on an exchange system to move his mailing list subscriptions and other stuff he doesn't want autoreplied to a public folder.

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations