Re: Out of office/vacation messages

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Thu Dec 25 21:37:46 2003

Niels Bakker  writes on 12/25/2003 9:02 PM:

Why would you enable O-o-O autoreplies if you're actively participating
in a thread on a mailing list?

(Stepping over the obvious question - why would you enable them in the
 first place, knowing that it annoys the hell out of a lot of people)
I wouldn't. But if I was using exchange and the exchange admin had enabled 'em ... the only two things to do are -

* Setting up the list subscription to go to a pubic folder
* A registry setting in Exchange 2003

srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations