RE: Stupid .org registry code change

  • From: Alon Tirosh
  • Date: Mon Dec 22 18:49:13 2003

Strangely enough, PIR doesn't recognize that one... Google-mining seems
to indicate that its TUCOWS/OPENSRS, but I wont swear to that.

As for actually contacting someone to get it fixed, considering past
experience I think nothing short of a public outcry is going to draw
attention to the problem, and whois issues might be just a little to
esoteric for NYT/WP/CNET coverage...