Re: Request for submissions: messy cabling and other broken things

  • From: Russel Callen
  • Date: Mon Dec 22 15:27:36 2003

i've started taking pictures of the places i've worked, since I was proud
of one...and entertained by another.  you can decide which is which:

http://gallery.arxys.net/gallery/Cogent/IMGP0320
http://gallery.arxys.net/gallery/Cogent/IMGP0322

http://gallery.arxys.net/gallery/Rivien/main_LAN_rack
http://gallery.arxys.net/gallery/Rivien/LAN_2