Co-location facilities in LA

  • From: Mark Prior
  • Date: Sat Dec 20 08:43:29 2003

What are people's views on the various co-location options in LA? Unlike most REN's we provide a commodity Internet service as well as an R&E service and are currently looking to build a couple of purely commodity Internet POPs on the west coast (so they don't need connectivity to Abilene but they do need connectivity to commercial transit providers and have peering opportunities). We (think we) have Palo Alto under control so our attention is now turning towards LA.

Thanks,
Mark.