RE: Bandwidth Control Question

  • From: Michel Py
  • Date: Fri Dec 19 14:09:45 2003

> Fisher, Shawn
> Curiouos, you have success buying on Ebay?
> No one send you a box of rocks?

That's the question the UPS driver once asked when delivering a 7507;
the box did contain a router though and no rocks.

> What about Cisco SPAR for TAC support?

For some, it has come to a point where storing spares on-site is
cheaper. I just bought a VIP2-40 for 50 bucks for example. Seen some
GSRs for as low as $5k. This is hurting Cisco and I heard some talking
about suppressing software-only support but so far so good.

Michel.