Re: Root Authority

  • From: Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law
  • Date: Mon Dec 15 16:53:17 2003

See  Form and Substance in Cyberspace, 6 J. Small & Emerging Bus. L. 93
(2002), available online
http://personal.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/formandsubstance.pdf

(especially pp. 119-122 ("The role of the root server operators"))

and more generally

Wrong Turn in Cyberspace: Using ICANN to Route Around the APA and the
Constitution, 50 Duke L.J. 17 (2000), available online
http://www.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/icann.pdf

--
http://www.icannwatch.org   Personal Blog: http://www.discourse.net
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   [email protected]