Re: Anyone from NeuLeve.bizl listening?

  • From: Eric A. Hall
  • Date: Thu Dec 11 10:54:40 2003

On 12/11/2003 9:31 AM, Joe St Sauver wrote:

> Speaking of NeuLevel, I believe the problems with .biz domains and
> incorrect registration data are more general in nature than just this
> one example, a point I attempt to make in an invited guest commentary
> for Syllabus.com:

That's been my observation as well. NeuLevel does not enforce their ToS
and spammers have taken advantage of the situation accordingly. NeuStar
(one of NueLevel's parents) is quickly having the exact same problem with
the .us registry, for the exact same reasons.

The most-useful of the recent additions to my spam filters is to flatly
reject mail containing URIs that point to .biz or .us domains. Not
something most of us can do, but it sure works for me.