Re: Anyone from NeuLeve.bizl listening?

  • From: Joe St Sauver
  • Date: Thu Dec 11 10:35:26 2003

#Drew Linsalata  writes on 12/11/2003 10:03 AM:
#
#If anyone has real contact info for these folks, or anyone from NeuLevel
#is listening, please drop me a note off-list.  A cracker/spammer has
#decided to list one of our customer servers as a secondary nameserver
#for a bunch of spam domains and we're getting hammered with spam
#complaints that really have nothing to with us.

Speaking of NeuLevel, I believe the problems with .biz domains and incorrect
registration data are more general in nature than just this one example, a
point I attempt to make in an invited guest commentary for Syllabus.com:

   "The Curious Correlation Between .biz Domains, Bad Whois Data, and Spam"
   http://www.syllabus.com/news_article.asp?id=9618&typeid=153

And as noted in the NeuLevel quote in that article, if you've got a problem
with a particular .biz domain registration, you really need to get that
problem fixed by the particular .biz registrar who did that domain's
registration.

Regards,

Joe