Re: Anyone from NeuLevel.biz listening?

  • From: william
  • Date: Thu Dec 11 10:22:01 2003

I've been a victim to that... I'm not certain you'll be able to convince
domain registry to delete that name server from that domain - I could not
(but this with Verisign and their techs could not even undertand what the
issue is and getting to knowledgable people there is surprisingly difficult)

My suggestion is to deal with it like with joe-job or some other spam that
directly lists your domain (like in "From" header) and possibly set automated
reply that you have nothing to do with what is going on as automated reply.
And obviously dns server should answer NXDOMAIN which would main it has
negative value for the spammer.