Anyone from NeuLeve.bizl listening?

  • From: Drew Linsalata
  • Date: Thu Dec 11 10:06:09 2003

Given that there are no phone numbers anywhere on the NeuLevel (.biz registrar) site and email to [email protected] is going unanswered, I'll ask here.

If anyone has real contact info for these folks, or anyone from NeuLevel is listening, please drop me a note off-list. A cracker/spammer has decided to list one of our customer servers as a secondary nameserver for a bunch of spam domains and we're getting hammered with spam complaints that really have nothing to with us.

Thanks!

--

Drew Linsalata
The Gotham Bus Company, Inc.