Re: Authority

  • From: william
  • Date: Wed Dec 10 19:05:19 2003

I answered questions posed here on related inet-access mail list thread
and there is also info there on my previous post why the accusations had
had basis for it. Those who are interested may read it there or in archives
and Susan will I'm sure welcome me not taking any more of nanog resource
on this. Again if somebody has ->particular<- data to indicate that website
is not accurate, please feel free to contact me in private or on appropriate
mail list, otherwise lets stop from continuing on nanog as it only invites
more trolling.