Re: Authority

  • From: Christian Malo
  • Date: Wed Dec 10 14:39:53 2003

May I add that a lot of NANOG people actually use IRC for many reasons.

You would be suprised to learn how many of the people posting to NANOG
chat on a daily basis in a certain #nanog channel. Would you be pissed to
know that I'm an IRCer and I also own NANOG.NET ?

ohh and also, #nanog has members of "tier-1" peers on there. He's just
asking a simple question and I think it would be interesting to know his
answer.

If our countries (I'm canadian) are so free, I should and we should all be
allowed to say whatever we want, whenever we want which includes that
blaxthos guy.

the nanog-l is not WILLIAM LEIBZON's personnal hatered list. If he wants
people to read on his stuff, he can just start his own list.

-chris